We design and execute Quality Initiatives that correspond
to your industry.
Address quality concerns common in projects by assessing your organization or supplier’s capabilities. We offer distinct training and management assistance to companies interested in improving their quality management system and meeting various certification requirements.
We also provide solutions for various functions of your operations from procurement of raw materials to final inspection of the end product. Atema will help maximize your capabilities and detect potential weaknesses while focusing on continuous improvement techniques.
The company's principals have had strategic roles in the implementation and authorship of national and international quality management standards. Some include:
- AISC Fabricator and Erector Certification Program (American Institute of Steel construction)
- AWS Certification Program for personnel and firms including CWI, CWF, CWE (American Welding Society)
- IIW/IAB Welding Personnel Certification (International Institute of Welding/International Accreditation Board)
The company’s principals and quality systems specialists have assisted clients in these systems:
- ISO 9001 (quality management systems)
- ISO 13485 (medical device)
- TL 9000 (telecommunications)
- AWS Welding Fabricator
- IIW Personnel Certification
- Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- AISC Certification for all categories.
Atema is a certified DBE by the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and a certified WBE by the Port Authority New York New Jersey (PANYNJ)
Atema Personnel Locations:
CHICAGO, IL | SEATTLE, WA | BRIMLEY, MI | SPRINGFIELD, IL | PALATKA, FL | NY, NY
728 W Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661