Quality the Atema way. Regardless of the Industry.
Atema's staff contributes from their industry sector experiences to provide
Solutions with minimal impact to your business.
Atema delivers practical concepts to help with your quality system, training, or executive management assistance needs.
Services range from building quality manuals, training your inspection personnel on code criteria, and evaluating your contract documents for special project needs.
Our goal is to help you achieve compliance with certification or contract requirements, while making minimal changes to your current business method.
Atema's qualified personnel help with nearly any aspect of your welding program. Some specifics include:
- Welding Processes: SAW, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW
- Qualification of Welders: New Projects and Special Positions.
- Inspection Programs: Creation and Modification.
- Unique Contract Requirements: Seismic, D1.5 & Fracture Critical.
Simple solutions for Pharmaceutical Companies with various Quality Management System needs.
There are several ways Atema can assist you with your QMS:
- Help in submitting the necessary documentation to register your devices for a CE mark.
- We can consult to ISO 13485.
- Supplier Assessments in the areas of packaging, containers, and device and pharmaceutical in-package leaflets.
Atema offers assessment services and executive management assistance (EMA) for telecommunication companies.
Our assessments can be for TL 9000 and Telecordia.
Assistance with registration for TL 9000.
Supplier management assistance for packaging, containers, and in-package leaflets for devices, suppliers of fiber optics, CAT 5 cabling, component manufacturing, main steel housing for component cabinetry.
Run your Non-Profit with the power of the Private Sector.
Long-term trends and recent events have forced the public sector to adopt lessons from private enterprises. Atema’s success in the private sector has allowed us to apply aspects of quality philosophies to the public sector.
We can help you navigate today’s pitfalls of demanding customers, talent hiring struggles and a shift in the focus of economic activity. By combining unparalleled experience across industries, Atema will be able to assist you with balancing increased global demand for non-profit services with decreased resources.
Atema assists non-profits to develop:
- Overall strategy
- Performance improvement
- Organizational effectiveness
- Interpret customer feedback